Thursday 3 May 2007

Here, and Here To Stay.. Do ya Hear me??

Before i go any further.. There are a few things i would like to clarify.. I mentioned in the earlier post, that i was new to this blogosphere.. Let me elaborate on that.. I am not new to blogging.. I do indeed have a blog, and it is hosted through friendster blogs.. What i meant is that im new to this world of blogspot.. Now im sure all most of u will agree with me that the experience of bloggin here is totally different.. The whole emotion of creating a post, getting thousands of people to read it in an instant, havin a overactive tagboard.. All these are things that cant exactly be replicated at friendsterblogs.. That is my personal journal.. A place where my inner musings are brought to light.. This is my social blog, where my thoughts on everything pertaining to the society will be brought to light.. That is the distinct difference.. Now with enough said, let us move to matters of higher importance..

After i created this blog yesterday, i was filled with a sense of insecurity.. A feeling of whether, "Have i done the right thing", "Do i really wanna do this" and all such thoughts.. After much deliberation, i decided to follow my personal philosophy.. If ur heart tells u to do it, chances are u should do it.. It really helped that my girfren agreed with me too.. It helps when ur soulmate thinks the same way that u do.. But thats another story.. Anyways, then, Sun Tzu's quote came to ma mind.. The one on 'The Art Of War'..

"Know thyself, Know thy enemy, and in a thousand battles you will be victorious"

And so with that, i wanted to read more posts from the KLK's blogs.. i had finished the KLKillahs account and i was about to head on to the earlier KelingKillahs acct.. And boy was I in for a rude shock.. The posts were 'oh-so-well-written" good.. They were systematic, well-organised, interesting and amazingly funny.. Even after i had finished reading them, and headed back home i was still thinking on how well-oiled the KLK machinery was.. It almost seemed like this people are paid to do this stuff.. It was definitely the work of a professional, i would say..

I squirmed in my pants.. I knew something was wrong with their blogs, but i couldnt pipoint wad it was.. And even after reading every post i was ever so confused.. I almost, i repeat.. "I almost" found myself agreeing with wad they were saying.. I even contemplated pulling the plug on this blog..... Till i switched on to the episode of Pesuvom..

Now according to the KLKillahs, the debate was veered off-track, highly one-sided and very emotional.. Now the truth could not be far from that, or atleast that's what it looked like.. Now unless, the people at VCentral deserve a grammy for editing of the year, the debate looked very much balanced.. The point brought across was very simple.. Blog.. Blog all u want to.. But blog with some sort of rationality.. I thought the host was very witty and she actually stumped some of the speakers, with her sharp questions.. Surely enough, the nice people at KLK had something dismissive to say abt the episode.. You might wish to read it===> HERE

But i had my own views, and never was i more sure abt something.. This blog is here, and its here to stay.. I will provide my own, BALANCED views.. And you readers can decide whose you feel more comfortable agreeing with.. Dun worry peeps, i wont dismiss you as rural, or a 'frog-in-the-well' if u dun agree with me.. I believe in freedom of opinion... So till we meet again, (which will be very soon)


Haiya! KelingKia!!

No comments: